The Hampton Oaks Homeowners’ Association (HOHA) seeks to represent the interests of residents of our subdivision and enhance the local community. This website was designed to help residents and visitors access information and increase citizen participation.
Some of the benefits of having an organized association include*:
- Facilitate achieving common neighborhood goals
- Provide the neighborhood with a common voice and an effective means of communicating with government officials and other instrumental groups
- Empowered neighborhoods can have input in events happening in their area
- Members take part in the decision making that affects their neighborhood
- Organize and help members work for preservation and improvements in our neighborhood
*Source: Taking Action! – A Manual for Neighborhood Associations